Wednesday, December 24, 2014

@dcabellor blocks me! A Twitter consecration!

Contrary to many people I make a point to put the Twitter account of those that I do criticize on Twitter. It is just fair, it gives them a chance to reply back if they wish, it proves that I am not a hypocrite. Well, Diosdado Cabello, a frequent target of my tweets, does indeed read my tweets and does not like them (or whoever manages his account, the more likely possibility!) So I have been blocked! I am tickled pink!
Some democrat! does the NYT knows about that?
Which is totally stupid anyway as I can open another account and read his tweets, criticize him, until I am blocked again. But such idiots can only get so much of my time...  thin skin....

6 comments:

  1. Charly5:00 PM

    Daniel, as long as Daniela Cabello does not block you on her Twitter account don't miss the most important. Season's greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boludo Tejano9:07 PM

    Somebody is listening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how you do it all, and then are still able to produce such informative, clear thinking pieces. Maybe, as you suggest, this is relaxing. Possibly, it also offers you the opportunity to vent, to explain, and to present the truth. Thank you SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I realised Diosdado blocked me too! Poor milico, notwithstanding the money he has stolen from Venezuela.

    ReplyDelete

Comments policy:

1) Comments are moderated after the sixth day of publication. It may take up to a day or two for your note to appear then.

2) Your post will appear if you follow the basic polite rules of discourse. I will be ruthless in erasing, as well as those who replied to any off rule comment.


Followers